Monday, June 30, 2008

Abbey's 5th Birthday!

I kow it has been awhile since I've posted on my blog I am truely a slacker. Anyway, Abbey had her 5th birthday on June 28th we threw her a small birthday party and she loved it. She wanted a Diego party and that is what she got. She had a really hard time deciding on what to do. First, she wanted transformers, then she wanted power rangers so yeah it took awhile for her to make up her mind. Here are some pictures of the birthday party.

Oh, this is funny, I blew up some balloons to play some games with and once the kids all arrived George decided to chase the balloons and ended popping all of them I was a little upset but the kids got a kick out of seeing him chase the balloons.


Here we played a game where you ran with your balloon to the other end of the room and whoever popped theri balloon first wond and Amber & Ashely were trying really hard to sit on their balloon to pop it and they would just bounce right off.






Having Hotdogs and chips for Abbey's party

Abbey blowing out her candle





2 comments:

Raysha said...

Hey, it's Raysha. Suzi found your blog and told me about it. I'm going to link you so I can check in. Mine is palmerpatch.blogspot.com

megggann said...

hey it's megan! your niece!!! i love your blog!! its soo cool to find everyone's! mine is http://meganssong.blogspot.com
<3 you guys and miss you so much!
~megan

blog background