Yes, I know I am a terrible slacker and can't keep up on my blog. I have to wait 3 months to just write in it. There has been quit a bit going on in our lives. I am coaching Amber and Ashley's soccer team it is really interesting and you have to have a lot of patience with 3 and 4 year old. They lose interest real fast. We had our first game March 14 which was a very cold day we had a cold front blow in. I'm getting tired of the cold and just want it to be warm or hot. Anyway, it was fun coaching them making sure they kick the ball into the right goal. Basically just getting the kids to chase the ball and kick it. It is very entertaining. Abbey is playing soccer as well, she is getting better at it. It's amazing to see how far she has come from the first time she played. So, we have practices Thursdays and our Saturdays are busy going to games. Ferrin and I also have callings, he teaching the 16 and 17 year old Sunday school class. I teach every 3rd Sunday in Relief Society, which I enjoy doing.
We are all well and doing good. I will try and be better at keeping my blog updated. I sometimes feel that my life is boring and so I don't write so much, but I know that is just an excuse not to write.
This video is Amber & Ashley playing soccer. As you can see Ashley is day dreaming at the beginning and Amber scores a goal. Really cute to watch.
2 comments:
Yeah Girls!!!!
Keep enjoying them while they are little.
Hope to see you this summer!
Hey! I tried leaving a message a while back but it said I couldn't. We'll see if this one works! I was so happy to hear from you. You have such a cute family. Hope all is going well...
Post a Comment