Friday, June 19, 2009

5th Diease

A couple of days ago I noticed that Amber had a rash on her face and arms. I took her into the doctor and once she came in she atamatically said "she's got 5th diease" and for those who don't know what 5th diease is here is a link to a article on it. What is 5th diease. The doctor then went on to tell me that it doesn't cause you to be sick but it's not good for pregnant women. My mouth dropped and I told her that I am pregnant. So yeah, what a weird thing to happen so now I had to to get tested to see if I'm immune to it, which I'm hoping that I am. Please keep me in your prayers I want to be able to have a healthy pregancy.

1 comment:

drfelle said...

I hope that all turned out well with you and Amber. I had 5th disease in the 8th grade it was a weird thing, at that time it wasn't as common, the doctor had to get a book and look up my symptoms. Strange huh? love ya, Inga

blog background