
Amber and Ashley are 6 months old today. They are learning how to eat food and they get it all over the place. They like to spit while they eat so I end up with it all over me as well. It is definitely a challenge trying to spoon feed two babies at the same time. They are starting to look more and more like each other. I am always forgeting who I have. Ferrin is always reminding me. It’s sad when a mother has a hard time telling her kids apart. They are also starting to sit up by themselves, a little wobbly, but are doing pretty well. They have managed to roll all over the place too. When I put them down they end up at the other side of the room, they are pretty fast babies. They are the joy of my life and I am grateful to be able to spend this time at home with all three of my girls. Amber is on the right and Ashley on the left. Whoops! I just realized the date was the 28th not the 29th so they will be 6 months tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment