Last week on Wed. Abbey went to her playgroup without me. I had some place be. Anyway as it draws closer for her to come home I get a phone call saying that she has had an accident and would need stitches. So of course I panicked a little and had them take her to the nearest doctor and that I would meet them there. So I show up to the doctors office and sure enough she had split her head open. It was a nice clean cut high on her forehead. Of course she was feeling better she acted like nothing was hurting because she would just dance around and play like usual. If that were me, I'd still be screaming bloody murder. That's Abbey for you, Ferrin meet us at the doctors as well and he helped hold her while the doctor stitched her back up. It took 5 stitches. She is now doing well and acts like she has no problems with her head. She still has the stitches in but they will be removed sometime this week. She likes to show everyone her boo-boo.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Abbey's Boo-Boo
Last week on Wed. Abbey went to her playgroup without me. I had some place be. Anyway as it draws closer for her to come home I get a phone call saying that she has had an accident and would need stitches. So of course I panicked a little and had them take her to the nearest doctor and that I would meet them there. So I show up to the doctors office and sure enough she had split her head open. It was a nice clean cut high on her forehead. Of course she was feeling better she acted like nothing was hurting because she would just dance around and play like usual. If that were me, I'd still be screaming bloody murder. That's Abbey for you, Ferrin meet us at the doctors as well and he helped hold her while the doctor stitched her back up. It took 5 stitches. She is now doing well and acts like she has no problems with her head. She still has the stitches in but they will be removed sometime this week. She likes to show everyone her boo-boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment