
Hello everyone, boy am I bad at keeping up with my blog. I guess I can give you all an update on what is going on. As you all know we are now living in our house which is nice. We have had wonderful holidays and look forward to more as we stay here in San Antonio. The girls are doing well, Abbey loves going to her playgroup and has a best friend named Sarah. Amber and Ashley are gr
owing they are now 10 months old and I can't belive how fast the year is going by. They aren't walking yet. They both want more attention which is hard at times, if I pick one up then the other gets sad and starts crying. They are all my beautiful angels. Ferrin is doing well at work he did get promoted to underwriting which is exciting and he is happy to learn something new. He also has a calling in the ward which doesn't involve kids, he is a ward missionary, so he is looking forward to doing that. As for me I'm starting to finally feel like San Ant
onio will be my home, never really thought that I would live in Texas but here I am. I have met some women in the ward and became really good friends with some of them. I also have a calling which is Relief Soceity music director and I am also visiting teaching supervisor. I'm looking forward to doing these callings and growing more in the gospel. Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know how we are doing and that we are still here. I'm sorry for not staying in touch with you all very well, I get busy and then I forget or I am too tired to know what to say. Love you all goodnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment