The Williams family is still alive here in Wilmington. We have been busy, busy, busy a lot has happened over the past year. Most of the excitement began around the holidays, with the girls being sick for so many days and couldn't find out what was wrong with them. Every time Amber and Ashley would get a running nose they would end up with respiratory problems quickly. Abbey kept getting ear aches and sore throats, she was also always cranky and didn't understand why. Well, having seeing so many specialist and doctors
we find out that Amber and Ashley have the beginning stages of asthma and Abbey needed her tonsil out, ad nodes and tubes put in her ears. We also found out that Abbey couldn't see so she now where's glasses. All this happened in Dec. and Jan. I did spend a week in Dec. with Ashley in the hospital because of breathing problems. We are now better with spring coming up we know how to keep the girls from getting seriously sick.

Abbey is playing soccer this spring and is happy to be back on the field playing with her friends it is really fun to watch her play they are cute at this age. Amber and Ashley wish they could play but we are going to wait another year before they start. Abbey will start kindergarten in the fall and is excited. It amazing how fast time goes and to see your children grow up. I know once in school it goes by even faster.
Amber a
nd Ashley just had their 3rd birthday March 29th we had some friends over and enjoyed a barbecue, cake and ice cream. They were excited it was their birthday they couldn't stop talking about. Both girls are talking well and have attitudes that you wouldn't believe. They all received new bikes well, Abbey handed her's down and got a big girl bike, Amber took Abbey's old bike and Ashley has a new one. They didn't fight over the new one which I'm glad I think they are happy that they can ride a bike now.
Ferrin is still at Wachovia he is working hard even though the market is slow right now. It has not affected him at all. He feels that the housing industry will pull itself back out. He did apply for a tech job within the company, but did not get it. We are still hoping and praying that he will receive and managers position. He is currently the Executive Secretary at church and enjoys being a part of the bishopric it is a growing experience for him.
As for me I am now working I took a call center job I work for Time Warner Cable. I really do enjoy it. I work from 1:15 to 10:15pm I do don't mind these hours because I can still be with my girls in the morning time. We've hired a girl in our ward to watch the girls her name is Emily and she is great with them. She is expecting her first baby in July and needed a job that would allow her to bring her baby with her. It ended up working out for the both of us. I do get Sundays and Tuesdays off. The girls also enjoy Emily has their sitter she does a great job with them.
So as you can see we have had an exciting year thus far. I hope you all enjoyed reading this stay tuned for more updates on the Williams gang.

No comments:
Post a Comment