Friday, September 19, 2008
Starting School!
Well it's official Abbey is now in Kindergarten I can't believe how fast time came for her to start school. She has been so excited to start. She started Aug. 28 and we all took her the first day. I was surprised because she did a very good job at listening and never cried. It was after two days that she started to cry and didn't want me to leave her. She did get over it once I left though. Abbey is becoming a beautiful bright young lady and very stubborn. She definanlty has her moments when she doesn't want to do want is asked of her. She has also started soccer season and her first game was Sat. Sept. 13. Abbey loves playing soccer and I think she will continue to stick with it. Amber and Ashley were sad to see Abbey start school and now they are wanting to go to school as well. I told them when you turn 5 you will start school. I did quit my job so that I can be home I am so glad that I quit it just wasn't working for me or my family there was no point in me wasting my time at a job that wasn't helping us anyway. The girls were happy when they heard I would be staying home with them. I am also less stressed when I'm not working a full time job. Ferrin is still with Wachovia it sounds like things will work out for us. We are not getting our hopes up just yet until we know for sure he keeps his job. Anyways, our family is doing well everyone is happy. I will really attempt to do better at keeping my blog up dated I know I'm horrible doing this kind of stuff. Everytime I sit at the computer my brain goes dead and I sit and stare at the computer saying to myself "what was it I was going to write about" so I am making it a goal to at least write on my blog once a week. We'll see how it goes. Love you all.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow Kathy! Your girls are getting so big! I wish we lived closer so we could visit once in a while!
Post a Comment