Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Where does time go
I can't believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I'm still trying to get over Halloween. I feel like time goes by so fast and I'm still stuck in October. With everything going on in my life and the world around me I find myself a little overwhelmed I am hanging in there. I knew that once school started for Abbey there would be some changes that I would have to meet as well. For instance waking up at 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning get Abbey ready for school and off at 7:30am the schools here start at 8:00 and get out at 2:20. Of course Abbey was gun ho for the first couple weeks now she hates school and she has started crying every time I drop her off. I think she just hasn't woken up yet. When I pick up from school she is a completely different person so happy and silly. I blame the morning for her unhappiness, I have to admit I feel the same way in the morning. I wonder what it feels like to sleep in. I guess I will have to wait on that for awhile. Anyway, Abbey is doing excellent in school she loves her teacher and is keeping up with her class. Amber and Ashley are doing well they have been playing very well with each other, but there are times when they want to play with other kids. I just need to set up some play dates with some moms in the ward. They also can be a pain especially if they don't get their way. If either one of them get's mad at you watch out because they will call you horrible names such as "You Gecko" they picked that word up off the gieco commercial because of the gecko at first they used the word gieco until I corrected them that the lizard is a gecko and now they call me "gecko". All my girls are great and I love them their are times where I just sit and watch them play and interact with each other. Okay, I'm sure you've all been wondering whether Ferrin still has a job or not. He does and it looks like he will continue to have a job. He has applied to a different department in the company and it looks promising so we will let you know what happens. Since I have procrastinated and haven't put any pictures up for Halloween I will do that now. Enjoy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment