Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christmas Time
OK, so I am really bad at keeping up with my blog. I know, I know I'm a slacker when it comes to updating my blog. Anyway, back to our exciting life. Things are well we had a wonderful Thanksgiving as some friends of ours. The day after we put up the Christmas tree and the girls have been excited ever since. Last weekend we had our ward Christmas party and the girls got to see Santa, Abbey asked for a scooter, Amber wants the Princess talking kitchen and Ashley wants wanted of those vtech laptop computers. So they have all told Santa what they wanted for Christmas. I think we are going to have a wonderful time. Ferrin has moved to a different department at work he is now helping with getting rid of the foreclosed homes for the bank. Abbey is doing well at school except the morning's she claims that she hates school until she gets there. Amber and Ashley play very well with each other at home although there are times when they get bored and what to play with other friends. Abbey had her class Christmas party this past Wed. they even set up a plate of goodies for her sisters. It is fun seeing her at school and enjoying herself. She absolutely loves her teachers.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment