Friday, January 09, 2009
Happy New Year!
Our Christmas turned out wonderful. The girls enjoyed everything they got from Santa and from us. Abbey was excited to receive a scooter from Santa, Amber and Ashley got a Princess kitchen which they love. It's nice to have the holidays over with and be able to relax again. I can't believe at how fast 2008 went by. We are coming up on two years of living in Wilmington. Still enjoy the town and our ward. I also have to admit that I love being close to the ocean and going to the beach. Ferrin has started his new postion at work and is loving every minute of it. He actually looks forward to going to work unlike before. I am busy with Amber and Ashley they want all my attention and I am intended on doing that this year since Abbey is in school. Soccer season is coming up and all three girls will be playing. Enjoy the pictures of the girls at Christmas time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment